I'm getting a message called "key is not defined" What does that mean?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • For like two-week, I'm getting a message "key is not defined" What does that mean? It not coming in just specific time/place it just comes randomly. It does nothing if I "close" it or press "OK" also it's not affecting any functionality of C3 but still getting this weird message quite often.

Tagged:

• This looks like a bug we already fixed in the latest beta. You should check using the latest beta release to ensure it's not something we already sorted out, otherwise filing a bug report following all the guidelines is the way to go.

• Oh, Thank you. :)

• Had this message during save :

If you use cloud save, check your internet connection : if you loose it, you can have this message (trying to save on cloud, but no connection at all)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Had this message during save :

If you use cloud save, check your internet connection : if you loose it, you can have this message (trying to save on cloud, but no connection at all)

If you run in to a bug or issue in Construct 3, please post it to the GitHub issue tracker here:

github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs

You must follow the bug report guidelines or your issue will be closed without investigation.

• > Had this message during save :

>

> If you use cloud save, check your internet connection : if you loose it, you can have this message (trying to save on cloud, but no connection at all)

If you run in to a bug or issue in Construct 3, please post it to the GitHub issue tracker here:

https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs

You must follow the bug report guidelines or your issue will be closed without investigation.

Don't think it's related to Construct, but my connection ^^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)