IAP dont working???

0 favourites
  • Does anything work in this program?

I should have waited to see if this really goes forward.

• I have IAP working with CocoonJS with CS2, unfortunately not with CS3 atm.

• Yes, in C2 it works ...

But did I buy C3 for nothing? OMFG

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • [quote:3qfy9ee9]Does anything work in this program?

Yeah,On C3 it doesn't work for me either.I was getting frustrated everything I try does not worked.I bought this software because I thought that I can build android games faster and saves me a lot of time .My current project for android is almost done but can't finished it because some of the Behavior/Action are not working like "Browser","Google Play Services" , "IAP" and even Admob!

• [quote:1sgnjo8j]Does anything work in this program?

Yeah,On C3 it doesn't work for me either.I was getting frustrated everything I try does not worked.I bought this software because I thought that I can build android games faster and saves me a lot of time .My current project for android is almost done but can't finished it because some of the Behavior/Action are not working like "Browser","Google Play Services" , "IAP" and even Admob!

I also have stopped projects due to problems with the google play services plugin. One of the projects was done in C2 and I transferred to C3 hoping it would all get better. But I ended up being stopped from finalizing my project. An android project does not make sense at all if the google play services plugin does not work. As we know the public for mobile is growing more and more. So I think Scirra should be a bit more attentive to problems like this.

I do not like being disrespectful to the developers of the construct, as it is a very good tool, and it allows many unfamiliar people the chance to have their ideas put into practice. And I'm also a developer and I know how laborious it is to make everything work perfectly.

But this mistake is already there a long time ago and I also did everything to try to solve and I got no results.

• Yea I would have to agree its the biggest flaw with CS3/CS2 since the inception of mobile games. I know this engine was not built specifically for mobile games but so wasn't all the other game development engines but they adjusted. If this problem was solved CS3/CS2 would be near perfect in every sense but its been that way for years so I don't see much changing now in regards to mobile dev. Would like to be proved wrong.

• The old IAP plugin is being replaced with a new plugin soon.

Nepeo A new IAP plugin will be released for C2?

To Save the shear frustration, of lots of C2 users that monetise, and have faithfully upgraded to C3, Like me, Why don't you just Grey out the feature, then with a pop-up just say

......We are working on implementing this feature, We thank you for your patience................

Or something like that, because mobile devs, would have spent many frustrating hours/days, trying to get this to work, without knowing that it doesn't yet, all this frustration could have been avoided in the first place, we know it's in Beta, we just need to know which bits work, and which bits don't.

Cheers, Keep at it.

• They should really update us regarding this issues.If they working on this mobile features we need to know when,what,how or which of this features are really are working or not?From what I read on the other posts the latest announcement regarding this is last February (Correct me if I'm wrong).

• I made compilation via C3 to android debug + Admob in TESTMODE On and i also can't see any Test ADS. Using C2 and IntelXDK [R.I.P. ] all WAS OK...... what is going on with this C3!!??? Scirra Team, when You will fix this issue?

• Plot Twist: Your C3 subscription is ticking even though your not using a fully featured version!

• It would be good to get an ETA on the IAP, Admob, and other Google Services features. If it's going to be a while, then I understand their silence

Personally I'm holding off signing up to C3 until that is resolved ... saying that C3 is looking very promising

• I am also waiting before buying C3 subscription.

Ashley is there an eta on mobile monetisation plugins?

Thanks

• Agreed. I already got a license, but can't do anything except post to Scirra Arcade. Even there it doesn't even seem like the Leaderboards are working properly.

Beta or not, I paid money for it. I don't feel it is fair to pay an incomplete product, considering I have to pay again after a year.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)