Help required for ads and in-app purchases

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi

I am working from last 2 months on implementing ads and in-app purchases in my app but alas it is simply refusing to work

So if possible then please, please someone post a simple basic template on how to implement ads and in-app purchases in the game. It would be a blessing on me and other also who are new to construct 3. I tried very hard to understand from official documentation but alas I am failing

Thanks again

• I tried implementing admob ads but didnt In app. Implementing ads worked for me without any issue. You can use Google test ads to test your project. To implement admob ads you need an admob account from there you will get your Publisher id and Android application ID. You have to put publisher id, Android application id and ad unit ID in construct 3

You can use the below link to get sample ad unit id for testing

developers.google.com/admob/android/test-ads

To get real ad unit id you have to create it in admob account.

There are lot of youtube tutorials regarding this. Still if you are in trouble dont hesitate to reply i can help you within my knowledge.Iam not a techie. (Sorry for my bad English)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I tried implementing admob ads but didnt In app. Implementing ads worked for me without any issue. You can use Google test ads to test your project. To implement admob ads you need an admob account from there you will get your Publisher id and Android application ID. You have to put publisher id, Android application id and ad unit ID in construct 3

You can use the below link to get sample ad unit id for testing

https://developers.google.com/admob/android/test-ads

To get real ad unit id you have to create it in admob account.

There are lot of youtube tutorials regarding this. Still if you are in trouble dont hesitate to reply i can help you within my knowledge.Iam not a techie. (Sorry for my bad English)

Thanks for the help

Issue regarding admob is that I can implement ads in my game but on the admob site (where stats are given) there is HUGE difference between ads "demanded" by my game and ads "shown" by my game. This I considered cheating by admob( this looks like I am analysing the ads and then showing the most expensive ads to my customer so that I can earn more) and account gets banned and I already have been

So there are only 2 possibilities:- either there is issue with the plugin itself,or I am implementing in the wrong way. Since no one is complaining about it so this means that problem is on my side. So I want to know that how other construct developers implement ads in their game.

Regarding in-app purchase,I never saw green light

• there is HUGE difference between ads "demanded" by my game and ads "shown" by my game.

I didnt get what you are saying. Could you please explain in detail

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)