Haven't been able to start a new project for awhile

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • I have been working on an existing game for awhile, but if I try to create a new project Construct 3 always crashes. I have tried on different computers and I am never able to create a new project. I have wiped the browser storage and started from a clean re-download/cache of the application. The results are the same.

I am using chrome 99.0.4844.51, windows 10 and windows 11, and R285.3.

I always get the following error when trying to create a new project.

Error report information Type: unhandled exception File: https://editor.construct.net/, line 0, col 0 Message: ResizeObserver loop limit exceeded Stack: null Construct 3 version: r285.3 URL: https://editor.construct.net/ Date: Fri Mar 04 2022 07:55:28 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) Uptime: 47.2 s Platform information Browser: Chrome Browser version: 99.0.4844.51 Browser engine: Chromium Context: browser Operating system: Windows Operating system version: 10 Device type: desktop Device pixel ratio: 1 Logical CPU cores: 8 Approx. device memory: 8 GB User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/99.0.4844.51 Safari/537.36 C3 release: r285.3 (stable) Language setting: en-US WebGL information Version string: WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Numeric version: 2 Supports NPOT textures: yes Supports GPU profiling: yes Supports highp precision: yes Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel) Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11-21.20.16.4574) Major performance caveat: no Maximum texture size: 16384 Point size range: 1 to 1024 Extensions: EXT_color_buffer_float, EXT_color_buffer_half_float, EXT_disjoint_timer_query_webgl2, EXT_float_blend, EXT_texture_compression_bptc, EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, EXT_texture_norm16, KHR_parallel_shader_compile, OES_texture_float_linear, WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc, WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb, WEBGL_debug_renderer_info, WEBGL_debug_shaders, WEBGL_lose_context, WEBGL_multi_draw, OVR_multiview2

• Are you using any browser extensions?

If so, try disabling them one by one and see if that makes any difference.

Have you tried other browsers other than Chrome?

• I tried it in edge and it worked. So I disabled all extensions and it worked. So I started turning extensions back on. It appears it is happening with the last pass extension. Last Pass is a password management app. So not the greatest situation because it is one that I definitely like to use and it causes the issue.

• Try reporting the issue to Last Pass and see what they tell you.

We don't work around problems caused by extensions because there are potentially thousands out there causing issues and it would be unrealistic for C3 to handle all possible problems.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for your input. Worst case I can disable the extension when creating a new project. Once the project is created there aren't any issues.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)