Great News Export option for C3 , they are listening to us

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Relax and relieve stress by popping bubbles in Fidget Anti- Stress Releaser!
  • Awesome news C3 will have an exporter option that will work via online. Also we will have new ad network and IAP modules as well. This is incredible news and much needed good news. Keep bring out great news like this and the positive vibes will keep coming!!

https://www.scirra.com/blog

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't think it's a case of 'listening', I doubt the features were made overnight because of views expressed in the forums. This is why it is better to wait to see what is revealed instead of getting worked up about what hasn't been revealed and what might not be there. I saw a petition to include an exporter, which was unnecessary as it always existed. Scirra are just keen to use this slow reveal method and it has only ever been good news for C3.

• I don't think it's a case of 'listening', I doubt the features were made overnight because of views expressed in the forums. This is why it is better to wait to see what is revealed instead of getting worked up about what hasn't been revealed and what might not be there. I saw a petition to include an exporter, which was unnecessary as it always existed. Scirra are just keen to use this slow reveal method and it has only ever been good news for C3.

Scirra stated in the past that they were making no exporters whatsoever. The backlash was because of that, since not only we thought there would be no exporters but you'd have to pay $99 a year for an in-browser engine.

This is great news though, but still I'm waiting around to see how good it is. I feel like Scirra makes everything "thinking in the future" so I'm afraid their iOS/Android exporters won't work properly (or make the games slow on phones) for the first couple years.

• Yeah let us hope these exporters actually work for C3 sake.

• > I don't think it's a case of 'listening', I doubt the features were made overnight because of views expressed in the forums. This is why it is better to wait to see what is revealed instead of getting worked up about what hasn't been revealed and what might not be there. I saw a petition to include an exporter, which was unnecessary as it always existed. Scirra are just keen to use this slow reveal method and it has only ever been good news for C3.

>

Scirra stated in the past that they were making no exporters whatsoever. The backlash was because of that, since not only we thought there would be no exporters but you'd have to pay $99 a year for an in-browser engine.

This is great news though, but still I'm waiting around to see how good it is. I feel like Scirra makes everything "thinking in the future" so I'm afraid their iOS/Android exporters won't work properly (or make the games slow on phones) for the first couple years.

They said they weren't making native exporters. I don't recall them dismissing embedded wrappers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)