Google Play Store Publishing

1 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • The Construct 3 does not have screenshots, I do not have a clue what is "Key Alias" I have no clue as to what to put in the boxes simply because I can not find a description as to what each one of them does, is there a better tutorial on how to publish Google Play Store? Before this was easier when there was an option to upload APK files now this looks alien to me What is ALIAS? Thank you in advance. Where do I find Keystore Password?

now I get this error when uploading to GOOGLE Play Store:

Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again. Your App Bundle is expected to be signed with the certificate with fingerprint:

Where do I fix this error when creating the export in Construct3? where exactly do I put the one it wants what box do I fill out with the correct one?

Does any one know what I am doing wrong to publish in Google Play Store?

IS THERE ANY SUPPORT AT ALL WITH CONSTRUCT 3? 3 DAYS NOW AND NO ANSWERS REALLY NICE JOB WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR ME TO RENEW A SUBSCRIPTION. ANY suggustions would be helpful, THANX

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)