Good publishers/game portals to submit your game (Sorry if the question is repeated)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
About 900+ game portals: 400 e-mails, 514 contact/submit forms (last update: 2022, October, +275 contacts)
  • Hi,

I want to submit few of my games but I don't know any of the reliable publishers/game portals (only heard of Poki and not even sure of that).

1.)Can you please tell publishers/game portals where I can submit my game?

2.)(If possible) What is their criteria of payment(like royalty based or one time settlement etc)

Thanks in advance

• The only portal I know that treats developers decent is Gamejolt.

That being said the ads make it a bit janky, and the deployment is complicated.

I haven't used it in quite a while however.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The only portal I know that treats developers decent is Gamejolt.

That being said the ads make it a bit janky, and the deployment is complicated.

I haven't used it in quite a while however.

Super thanks for the reply

• Anybody knows what the situation is with Gamedistribution.com. I have read so many complaints about them from developers, then last year they bought Spil games which was great to work with. So if all the stuff about them was true it sounds like the worst portal possible bought one of the best portals and now WTF kind of.....

Anyway, they seem to get your games spread around, but they do not allow outgoing links nor branding, so if it's true that they do not pay on time or at all, then what's the point. You get no money, no traffic and nobody even knows it's your game.

They have admitted being late with payments and other errors on their part, so it's obviously not just a few grumpy developers complaining. Something was definitely fishy there.

Have they gotten better this year?

Poki you mention, Crazy Games and GameMonetize have good reputation as far as I know, but with Crazy games also no branding and you only get paid if your game is exclusive to their site ( or something like that )

New Grounds is still there, although it seems to be going further and further into the adult anime/game territory.

• Anybody knows what the situation is with Gamedistribution.com. I have read so many complaints about them from developers, then last year they bought Spil games which was great to work with. So if all the stuff about them was true it sounds like the worst portal possible bought one of the best portals and now WTF kind of.....

Anyway, they seem to get your games spread around, but they do not allow outgoing links nor branding, so if it's true that they do not pay on time or at all, then what's the point. You get no money, no traffic and nobody even knows it's your game.

They have admitted being late with payments and other errors on their part, so it's obviously not just a few grumpy developers complaining. Something was definitely fishy there.

Have they gotten better this year?

Poki you mention, Crazy Games and GameMonetize have good reputation as far as I know, but with Crazy games also no branding and you only get paid if your game is exclusive to their site ( or something like that )

New Grounds is still there, although it seems to be going further and further into the adult anime/game territory.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I have also heard about them. Practically they are scammers and never pay on time

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)