Good News

Yesterday Tom has confirmed that C3 is not dependent on Chrome for offline work. So even if a new update from Chrome breaks C3 for online use , you can still use it offline via desktop app. I posted this since I see a lot of confusion about this subject in various topics.

Tom is also considering changing the payment plan. So maybe things will be looking good now.

The Good News

1) C3 is NOT Chrome dependent !!

2) Once project is saved offline you can open C3 projects and edit them on mobile.

3) Tom is considering changing the pricing model.

Tom is also considering changing the payment plan. So maybe things will be looking good now.

I'm not ready to believe that just yet. I'm also not ready to be wrong about them.

3) Tom is considering changing the pricing model.

That's great news, but do you have a link to where that was confirmed/could you point me where?

Last I'd seen, he had only said (and I'm paraphrasing here) "If the subscription model fails, obviously we'll re-evaluate, we're not idiots."

[quote:3q2d8qxq]That's great news, but do you have a link to where that was confirmed/could you point me where?

Last I'd seen, he had only said (and I'm paraphrasing here) "If the subscription model fails, obviously we'll re-evaluate, we're not idiots."

Correct, they nowhere said they are changing the pricing model.

Last thing said from Tom was here:

Context was a question of the discount for C2 license holders and they confirmed the pricing there as well.

P.S. PixelPower:

It does not really help opening a thousand threads upon the same topic and incite the community.

Just take a moment back and follow the announcements.

P.S.S. C3 isn't Chrome dependent, its web standard dependent, but only chrome has implemented what they need already.

That means of course they can provide their own wrappers in case something breaks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

I said none of those things, you've misunderstood somewhere along the line. Closing and renaming thread to stop any confusion.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)