GDPR Mobile Advert (Admob) Compliance

• Ah, OK, not a major concern then. LukeW - if you still think this is important please repost a suggestion specific to the AdMob plugin, your previous suggestion read like a general engine feature.

Okay, done. Hopefully this time it's a bit clearer.

construct3.ideas.aha.io/ideas/C3-I-854

Cheers

• This GDPR thing does not even worked for me!!!.I tried every method on the above post but still didn't get my desired result(As in nothing happens!).I tried the games that made by the other developers with GDPR compliance on this discussion like sachos345 game,click the user consent and it work.(show the pop up).

It will be better if they have a proper tutorial on this and for the admob part also.I mean I have tons of question like "Do I need to publish the app first on the playstore(linking the admob)?."

The only solution I can come up is to not publish the app on the countries affected by this GDPR comliance.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This GDPR thing does not even worked for me!!!.I tried every method on the above post but still didn't get my desired result(As in nothing happens!).I tried the games that made by the other developers with GDPR compliance on this discussion like sachos345 game,click the user consent and it work.(show the pop up).

It will be better if they have a proper tutorial on this and for the admob part also.I mean I have tons of question like "Do I need to publish the app first on the playstore(linking the admob)?."

The only solution I can come up is to not publish the app on the countries affected by this GDPR comliance.

Hi ihvan020 can you post a screenshot of your code to get the user consent to show up? And your Mobile Advert plugin settings, maybe i can help you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)