Game stopped working on OSX Safari (possibly due to new version of C3)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hi I have a critical issue here where my game used to work on OSX Safari

but after I have upgraded the C3 to a newer version and exported it, it stopped

(this is only my assumption)

here are the errors I get on Safari OSX and it seems like its not related to my code.

[Error] SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: invalid group specifier name

(anonymous function) (c3runtime.js:8214)

[Error] Unhandled Promise Rejection: TypeError: self["C3_CreateRuntime"] is not a function. (In 'self["C3_CreateRuntime"](runtimeOpts)', 'self["C3_CreateRuntime"]' is undefined)

(anonymous function) (main.js:26:324)

asyncFunctionResume

(anonymous function)

promiseReactionJobWithoutPromise

promiseReactionJob

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am stuck.

Tagged:

• It doesn't look like Construct's code where the problem is happening. I would guess you have a broken third-party addon. You will need to contact the addon developer about it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thank you for the answer, any way to identify which plugin is causing this ?

• thank you for the answer, any way to identify which plugin is causing this ?

Start disabling each add-on until the game start working again I guess

• It's hard to read the text in that image because there's something strange about the quality, but the code appears to reference a plugin named StraniAnelli_HTMLElement.

• thank you Ashley you Rock, I figured it out yesterday when I noticed that there is some Italian text in the error, I browsed all my plugins and realized it was HTML Element :) Case solved thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)