How does a game get put on the showcase?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • This question is especially aimed at the construct team. I have a game, it was made with the paid version of construct, and I noticed that most games on the showcase are also made this way. What qualifies a game to be put on the showcase? Is it the sheer number of plays? The number of likes? Is there a way my game could be considered for the showcase?

Thanks for your time

Tagged:

• That's a very interesting question. I would say if a game is to be showcased, it has to have and look of good quality. Something that stands out and not too ordinary of a simple game or a cloned game. Really, the games are on the showcase to highlight the creativeness of what a person can make in Construct and how good, as well as effective of a game engine it is to use.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The showcase is primarily a marketing page to attract new users - at a glance the games highlighted have either social proof through brand recognition (Netflix, Cartoon Network), commercial success (Kickstarter funding $$$s are highlighted) or are just genuinely impressive to look at

• There also is this Website by the Construct Community where you could submit your game.

https://www.madewithconstruct.com/

• There also is this Website by the Construct Community where you could submit your game.

Never knew that existed. Thanks for putting this out.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)