Game in 4k or FullHD

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
4K Hand Painting, 300 dpi and layer layer, psd and png files. 3200 x 4200
  • Hello guys,

Would i like to know if my game, i that i will make need to be 4K or Full HD is enough? I pretend to build for mobile and PC. If i do all images in 4K i need to create another build in full HD or Construct 3 will reduce all imagens automatic for me, or i nedd to make 2 kind of sprites one in 4k and another in full hd and if i do that how to select this in game?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think 4K will be an overkill for a mobile game. Full HD or 2K will look almost just as good, but will use much less space and memory.

For PC you can choose 4K, as PCs are more powerful.

Having graphics for two different resolutions in one game is also not a good idea. You should pick one resolution that is optimal in quality, size and performance.

• I think 4K will be an overkill for a mobile game. Full HD or 2K will look almost just as good, but will use much less space and memory.

For PC you can choose 4K, as PCs are more powerful.

Having graphics for two different resolutions in one game is also not a good idea. You should pick one resolution that is optimal in quality, size and performance.

I think 2K is still a huge resolution for a mobile game. I would say that the average people will not even notice the difference between 720p and 2k.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)