- Is there a way to set "Expression dictionary" to be opaque at all time?
It's very frustrating to watch it constantly change transparency while you move your mouse around.
- is there a way to keep the size of "Add action" window?
I like to resize it so I can see all the possible (at least default) actions without scrolling around. Right now every time I want to add an action, for any kind of object, the "Add action" window shows up always in default size and i need to resize it manually.
- Preview, debug.... button on main screen. Is it possible to make them all visible?
There is only a "Preview layout" button and a little arrow to press on to show more options. It would be nice to be able to customize it to show more then one button.
I understand that some of them might be actual feature requests, but I want to ask first.
1. It used to be that way but someone suggested it should fade like in C2, i prefer to have it opaque also, so hopefully Ashley can add a setting for that? I also find it a bit frustrating.
2. I'm with you there also. It would be good if C3 could remember sizes and positions. File bug for it...
3. It used to be that way as well, I have no idea why the insist on hiding stuff in submenus, it's quite annoying. You want stuff you use often to be easily accessible.