feature suggestion - shortcut to make multiple actions for a certain object/asset

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Alot of High Quality Items sound effects for your game!
  • Would LOVE a QoL feature that allows you to right click on something in the file browser OR an action/event and have a shortcut to create a new event/action/condition with the same object.

1) i make an action with Sprite 1.

2) right click on the action i just created and select "create another action with Sprite 1"

3) go directly to choosing what that action is

OR also maybe a way to create multiple actions at once for one object.

you choose an object and have the ability to select multiple actions and set the expression/parameters for those actions. the actions would display individually as normal.

Just would love to be able to not have to search for the same object many times in a row to do multiple things with it. (change an instance variable, move it, stop it, change an effect etc...)

my two cents. thanks for listening.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ooo I dig this idea, sounds hopefully not too complex of an idea too, a new entry in the right-click menu for an action to "Create another action with this object", which would save searching around folders or needing to type in the find box, particularly on large projects. Would be nice to have.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)