Feature Request - Faster Multiple Animations

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
3 pixel charaters with over 8 animations each + animations with a gun
  • I find myself doing a tremendous amount of tedious work. My characters run at 16 angles, and because of that I need to create 16 different animations for each of the various things.

Running, Die, Explode/Die, Shooting

Idea:

Text Input Field. Option to create multiple animations. So text box comes up that will allow you to name it say something like Run_ , then asks how many you need. Put 16. Push a button and bam 16 new animations in order Run_0, Run_1.....Run_16 . This alone would save many people, a large amount of time, and can be expanded on to allow putting in sprite sheets automatically based on a directory structure. In the directory you could simply have folders 1-16, and it will automatically take the images in each of those directorys and apply them to the correct animation in that action(Run, or Shoot, Or Die, etc).

Name: Run_

Number: 16

Directory: C:)\BlahBLah\WhateverGame\RunAnimations (which has 16 folders in it, numbered 1 to 16 each having its angle/direction of run animation in it)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you have a feature idea you should post it on the appropriate suggestion platform as indicated in this sticky topic.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)