Failed to open project.. URGENT

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hey,

I've been working on 2 projects recently, one of which I was working on yesterday and it opened perfectly, I saved it and closed the browser. As I have done 10000 times before.

However now 2 of my projets are no longer accessible.. we're talking a LOT of hours of work...

The error message I get is : Failed to open projects. Check if its a valid Construct 3 single-file (.c3p) project.

I really need help here because I cannot loose this. Especially one of the projects.

Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Do you use the auto-backup feature in Construct 3? This might save you, as you may have a backup c3p file in the cloud, or in a folder on your computer.

When working on anything important, keeping backups is STRONGLY recommended.

• Same problem in the desktop application once the browsing history is cleared, ( CCleaner)

"Failed to open project. Check it is a valid Construct 3 single-file (.c3p) project."

try opening it in Opera. it worked for me

• look into the console

• Update : it only happens with the Cloud save feature. I was able to get the file from the cloud manually and reload it locally. So the project isnt loss but i cant work on it anymore at work... (yes, a lot of my game creation is done while im working :D )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)