Export Error: unhandled exception

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Good afternoon.

Over the past few months, I have often encountered problems when trying to export, or when trying to create a signing key. This red error forces you to reload the page. If you resume work after that, it will repeat. The only way out is to completely restart the browser or PC. And it’s not a fact that this will solve the problem. The problem occurs very often, in approximately 50% of attempts to export or create a key. At this point I’m tired of constantly restarting PC, I want to solve the problem, please.

----------------------------------

Error report information

Type: unhandled exception

File: editor.construct.net/r379/main.js, line 1935, col 242

Message: Uncaught TypeError: d.getModifierState is not a function

Stack: TypeError: d.getModifierState is not a function at xr.g.Ei.MPa (https://editor.construct.net/r379/main.js:1935:242) at dj.g.ZBc.Dd (https://editor.construct.net/r379/main.js:1937:415) at editor.construct.net/r379/main.js:1937:139

Construct version: r379

URL: editor.construct.net

Date: Mon Mar 11 2024 13:49:46 GMT+0200 (Восточная Европа, стандартное время)

Uptime: 40.5 s

Platform information

Product: Construct 3 r379 (stable)

Browser: Chrome 122.0.6261.112

Browser engine: Chromium

Context: browser

Operating system: Windows 10

Device type: desktop

Device pixel ratio: 1

Logical CPU cores: 8

Approx. device memory: 8 GB

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/122.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Language setting: en-US

WebGL information

Version string: WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium)

Numeric version: 2

Supports NPOT textures: yes

Supports GPU profiling: no

Supports highp precision: yes

Vendor: Google Inc. (AMD)

Renderer: ANGLE (AMD, AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics (0x0000164C) Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0, D3D11)

Major performance caveat: no

Maximum texture size: 16384

Point size range: 1 to 1024

Extensions: EXT_clip_control, EXT_color_buffer_float, EXT_color_buffer_half_float, EXT_conservative_depth, EXT_depth_clamp, EXT_disjoint_timer_query_webgl2, EXT_float_blend, EXT_polygon_offset_clamp, EXT_texture_compression_bptc, EXT_texture_compression_rgtc, EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, EXT_texture_norm16, KHR_parallel_shader_compile, NV_shader_noperspective_interpolation, OES_draw_buffers_indexed, OES_texture_float_linear, OVR_multiview2, WEBGL_blend_func_extended, WEBGL_clip_cull_distance, WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc, WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb, WEBGL_debug_renderer_info, WEBGL_debug_shaders, WEBGL_lose_context, WEBGL_multi_draw, WEBGL_polygon_mode, WEBGL_provoking_vertex

• Do you have any browser extensions installed? If so, you can try disabling them all to see if the problem stops happening.

If that works, you can try disabling them one at a time to figure out which one is causing problems.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Do you have any browser extensions installed? If so, you can try disabling them all to see if the problem stops happening.

If that works, you can try disabling them one at a time to figure out which one is causing problems.

Disabled all extensions and restarted the browser. Unfortunately, the problem repeats itself, it did not help. I would like to note that today the error appears constantly; it is impossible to get a single export/create a key. It never happened so often before, even PC restarting didn’t help. I really need help..

• Have you tried using a different browser? Firefox would be a good try, as it is completely different from Chrome. Other browsers, like Edge or Opera might run into the same problem as they use the Chromium engine under the hood, which makes them pretty much identical to Chrome.

• Have you tried using a different browser? Firefox would be a good try, as it is completely different from Chrome. Other browsers, like Edge or Opera might run into the same problem as they use the Chromium engine under the hood, which makes them pretty much identical to Chrome.

Thank you, I was able to perform several exports in Mozilla Firefox without any problems. What could be the cause of this error on Chrome? And how can I try to solve it? Of course, I can work in Mozilla, but there are still differences from Chrome, not so comfortable.

• This issue has been mentioned before, but we haven't been able to figure out what the problem is. On top of that it doesn't seem to affect a lot of people so it's harder to find out what the problem might be.

I mentioned Firefox as a workaround, because we are not really sure how to fix this one, mainly because we haven't been able to reproduce it ourselves.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)