Exceeded Free Edition limits while in Background Editor, Now my window's completely frozen.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports 1D, 2D, 3D arrays. Import and export arrays in JSON format
  • While working on my project I had forgotten to log into my account, and exceeded the limits that would be in place for a free account while using the tiled background editor. As a result of this the project tab completely froze up, and while I can resize the editor window I'm unable to close or even interact with it, meaning I have no way to save my progress since having the editor open means I can't interact with the main menu. If theres any way I can force the editor to close or salvage my project in any way, any info on how to do that would be invaluble to me since I dont really feel like losing around 2 hours of progress.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does CTRL+S save?

I've seen this bug, even on paid login, something to do with image editor when you click the little close button, it sometimes just locks up, but you can usually do keyboard shortcut to save - hopefully this works even if you are logged out.

• It worked like a charm, had no idea that shortcuts worked untill you suggested them!

Thanks a lot!

• Glad it worked! No problem.

It worried me when this first happened, because "what if CTRL+S corrupts my project as its currently crashed?" but thankfully in this case, it's fine.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)