events from the second layout do not work

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • https://yadi.sk/d/yP8K7XL_3QBEh8

when the event takes me to the second layout, then the events stop working. it's very strange what am I doing wrong?

• yadi.sk/d/yP8K7XL_3QBEh8

when the event takes me to the second layout, then the events stop working. it's very strange what am I doing wrong?

hi, that's because on the second layout you don't have assigne any eventsheet.

• > yadi.sk/d/yP8K7XL_3QBEh8

>

> when the event takes me to the second layout, then the events stop working. it's very strange what am I doing wrong?

>

hi, that's because on the second layout you don't have assigne any eventsheet.

To be honest, I found it after writing a topic. but thanks anyway

Although it seems very difficult to find this function. whether the developer to disable it or make it easier so that you can quickly find it.

• Although it seems very difficult to find this function. whether the developer to disable it or make it easier so that you can quickly find it.

to be honest, i think Construct is one of the simplest gamedev tools around.. you really find little intuitive or difficult a basic property panel with "2" simplest options?

come on..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Although it seems very difficult to find this function. whether the developer to disable it or make it easier so that you can quickly find it.

>

to be honest, i think Construct is one of the simplest gamedev tools around.. you really find little intuitive or difficult a basic property panel with "2" simplest options?

come on..

I'm not talking about myself, but about new people who will also look for this feature

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)