Can you post an image of what you action are trying to capture in your search?
However, in general if you are looking for a set action:
1. Left click in an event sheet
3. Type in the search bar without quotes: Set [variable] to
4. If you want further specificity then add in the value name just after the "to" in step 3: For example, Set [variable] to "Help".
5. Ensure that all event sheets option is toggled
6. Click Find
1. Locate object in the project assets window
2. Right click the object
3. Click edit instance variables
4. Find the variable you are look the set actions for
5. Right click that variable
6. Click find all references
7. A search bar should show up with results
8. Click the search bar at the top of the project assets window
9. While the cursor is active in this search bar: Ctrl+F
10. In the browser search method, type in the search bar: Set [variable] to
11. You can now cycle through all instances of Set [variable] to that are present in the search results you produced from finding all references of the variable.
*Note I wrote this off the stop of my head just from memory of the habit but this should help, but if you need something more specific, please clarify.