Event editor is zoomed out - how do I restore it to normal?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
High quality backgrounds for games and videos with over 1000 images!
  • When I load my project, the event editor is zoomed out while everything else in the project looks normal.

The browser view's zoom is at 100%, but the event editor is still barely readable.

How can I restore the event editor to normal?

See attached image.

• Are on a laptop? I keep accidentally shrinking the type by holding Command/Ctrl and scrolling on the trackpad (2-finger on Mac). You could try that shortcut to scale things back up.

• Are on a laptop? I keep accidentally shrinking the type by holding Command/Ctrl and scrolling on the trackpad (2-finger on Mac). You could try that shortcut to scale things back up.

I've tried scrolling to zoom, as well as holding CTRL, ALT, SHIFT etc. while both scrolling and pressing + and -. Nothing happens, except for when I do CTRL+ and - to zoom the browser's view, but that still doesn't fix the problem of UI elements shrinking in Construct.

• have you tried right clicking on a blank area of the eventsheet, choose "Event Sheet" (at the bottom of the pop-up menu), choose "Font Size" and then click Reset.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • have you tried right clicking on a blank area of the eventsheet, choose "Event Sheet" (at the bottom of the pop-up menu), choose "Font Size" and then click Reset.

That worked. Thank you. :-)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)