Errors with advance minify exports

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
7 Errors
$15 USD
7 Errors is a game where you have to find the 7 mistakes before time runs out. Can you find all 7? Have fun looking.
  • When I export my project to web (NWjs R212) with advance minify (simple and none works fine), and try to run it on my server, the project doesn't play any audio and the gamepad object is not working.

I didn't test further, but there might be more official plugins with issues.

When I get the time to stripe down my project and do some testing (takes forever to export), I'll submit a bug report with a c3p file.

These are the error logs (they don't appear in simple/none) if it helps in the meanwhile.

Ashley

• I'm afraid "just mentioning" posts like this are rarely helpful. We have the bug report process and guidelines to make sure we get useful information and can help.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah I understand that, that's why I mentioned that once I'll have a c3p file that pins this issue I'll post it.

I couldn't recreate it with a blank c3p file and just those plugins (audio browser gamepad), so it can be practically anything else (other plugins, events, images, sound files, I don't know) and I thought you might have any insight to point me in the right directions.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)