Error viewing project

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hello everyone, I have a problem, after C3 was updated to the latest version, when opening it does not show anything, everything in black, check the codes but nothing happens, so I export the project and when starting, it starts pause, so I checked that and in preview bug mode, the pause is at 1.0, so I have no problem with it.

Now press the F12 and I get this error:

Uncaught (in promise) ReferenceError: trim is not defined
     at lunarray_LiteTweenInstance.parseCurrent (beb8ffc0-2969-41a7-86d6-30873b5230c1:84)
     at lunarray_LiteTweenInstance.addToTweenList (beb8ffc0-2969-41a7-86d6-30873b5230c1:134)
     at new lunarray_LiteTweenInstance (beb8ffc0-2969-41a7-86d6-30873b5230c1:29)
     at Function.New (jsutil.js:9)
     at BehaviorInstance._CreateSdkInstance (behaviorInstance.js:2)
     at Instance._CreateSdkInstance (instance.js:6)
     at C3Runtime.CreateInstanceFromData (runtime.js:47)
     at Layer.CreateInitialInstances (layer.js:6)
     at Layout._CreateInitialInstances (layout.js:17)
     at Layout._StartRunning (layout.js:13)

If I'm not mistaken it is lunarray_LiteTween, I don't know if it is a code error, or a behavior error for updating the C3 to 234.2, now if it is the behavior I would have to remove it from each place in use, I use it to make the buttons appear horizontal at startup.

Tagged:

• If you are not sure whether it is with the code or the latest stable version of C3 have the issue you can always try it with the previous stable/beta version.

Here the link to the last stable version of the C3

editor.construct.net/r225

(If you want to open Project which is saved in the latest version of C3 into older one, this might be helpful)

• If you are not sure whether it is with the code or the latest stable version of C3 have the issue you can always try it with the previous stable/beta version.

Here the link to the last stable version of the C3

https://editor.construct.net/r225/

(If you want to open Project which is saved in the latest version of C3 into older one, this might be helpful)

I already checked and it is a C3 error, when I lower it to R225 it worked without problems, but in R234.2 it does not preview the project.

Thank you very much

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Then, in that case, you should file a bug report here (following all the guidelines).

• I guess you are using 3rd party add-on

Try to remove it and then try with the latest version of construct 3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)