Error building Android

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Isometric Stategy Roleplay Game Building and Streets Pack.
  • When I try to export any project (even projects that yesterday exported correctly) to Android, get an error.

Is there any problem with your servers?

Regards

• I am seeing the same issue when exporting my game for android but only with the c3 runtime

• This is the error I'm getting.

• I am also having this issue. I've submitted the issue on the Github site:

https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/1865

• Ashley Let us know if there are any fixes coming for this. Thanks so much! :)

• I believe I found the issue. I removed the GooglePlay plugin, and now my projects build without errors.

• Same error here...

• This situation might be similar to my case ::

github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/1863

It might not be the problem with the C3 runtime but the Cordova plugin doesn't support the CLI version 8.0.0..

You will have no problem using Cocoon.IO though as it doesn't use the latest Cordova CLI version.

Although, you'll have problems with updated ones like the Construct 3 Build Service and Phonegap.

That's what I've gathered from my tests. Although, I could be wrong. But I just want to give my hypothesis on the matter as the error report is quite similar to mine.

Also, the other way around will also get an error. Older Cordova Version supporting a newer Cordova Plugin will also result an error.

So the C3runtime is not supported at the moment with Cocoon.IO.

Because of the 'cordova-plugin-file', which the new runtime is using is using a latest version which doesn't work with older Cordova CLI versions.

I also encountered it here, on this closed bug report of mine ::

github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/1859

My point is that this may be only a conflict between cordova plugin versions and cordova cli versions. Not the C3runtime. Although I could be wrong, this is just based on my tests.

• My solution was to reference an updated version of the Cordova Plugin that will be compatible with the CLI 8.0.0.

Here : github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/1864

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thanks. How do we do that workaround in Construct 3?

• Getting the same error here. Is this being looked into? Removing Google Play plugin to get an app to build isn't an acceptable solution.

And I am getting more a bit tired of these random issues popping up from release to release to release.

• Getting the same error here. Is this being looked into? Removing Google Play plugin to get an app to build isn't an acceptable solution.

And I am getting more a bit tired of these random issues popping up from release to release to release.

Agreed.

We pay a subscription to make it work!

What's the point of subscribing if something always breaks or doesn't work?

• If it happens with the C3 runtime, that's hardly beta yet so i wouldn't be surprised if there are still a few kinks to iron out ;) For anything else, i'm sure there will be a fix for it soon.

• My solution was to reference an updated version of the Cordova Plugin that will be compatible with the CLI 8.0.0.

Here : github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/1864

The solution might be more applicable for the original developer, Nepeo.

You are just going to have to wait for him to create a fix. It doesn't seem to be bad enough case though.

I bet he can fix it soon, just need a little bit of patience.

Agreed.

We pay a subscription to make it work!

What's the point of subscribing if something always breaks or doesn't work?

It is an experimental feature [C3 runtime]. Of course, it isn't even recommended for publishing.

You can export at your own risk.

Besides, you can still export using the usual way.

• It is an experimental feature [C3 runtime]. Of course, it isn't even recommended for publishing.

You can export at your own risk.

Besides, you can still export using the usual way.

I'm talking about C2Runtime.

It also gives an error.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)