Enemy with several parts in a container does not spawn at equal angles

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
The game will give you a dog that appeared and you must say if he appeared more, less or equal.
  • So I have this enemy with three different parts. The head, the body and the tail, they're all put together in a container. The problem I have is that the different parts do not seem to spawn at the same angle.

When the conditions are right, the enemy will spawn, and it will be in the following way:

Spawn Enemytail

Pin Enemybody to Enemyhead

Pin Enemytail to Enemybody

When pinning, the angle is set to true.

So it's mostly the tail that seems to be off in angle, with it mostly being sideways. Sometimes the enemy also just leaves a body part standing still in the air. I have no idea why this is happening

Tagged:

• You said twice it 'seems' to be off. Is it the correct angle or not?

• Most of the time they spawn completely fine, but sometimes they spawn with the wrong angle.

It's mostly the tail that has a wrong angle, but on an even rarer occasion the body also has a wrong angle.

• You said twice it 'seems' to be off. Is it the correct angle or not?

Don't leave me hanging here, Lionz :(

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Someone would have to see this to be able to help, you'd have to share the project file and explain what's wrong.

• Someone would have to see this to be able to help, you'd have to share the project file and explain what's wrong.

I did explain what's wrong though. I spawn an enemy with several parts in a container. I then pin them to each other to form the enemy, but every now and then, the tail and sometimes even the body has the wrong angle. Resulting in an enemy that does not look like it's supposed to

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)