Endless issues with Admob. Any idea what may be the issue?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • Hi everyone,

Recently I am working to enable admob in my games & unfortunately I was unable to display ads. But because of kind help from fredriksthlm , I was able to successfully show ads. Thanks a ton for the help

But I am struck on new issues:-

1.) When I show rewarded video to the user, user does not get the reward even if he watches the full video

Code which implements ads:-

2.) After showing one reward video ads, another ads does not load. I thought that due to newly made app,there may be a wait time period for next ads. I waited for 10 minutes & again tried but ads does not load

To watch ads I have to close the app & again open it

I guess that during first ads, it encounters a bug which prevent loading of another ads

Any idea what is happening? Please help me

• Is there any way to check bug report for android exported games? I may learn about new bugs in the plugin

Or if possible then please give a check whether rewarded ads are working in official plugin

• it should be working just fine.

Do you load a new ad instance after the first one is shown? because you canot play the old one twice.

If you know how to use Android Studio, you can view the log while you pey your game, and see what is happening and when..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Do you load a new ad instance after the first one is shown? because you canot play the old one twice.

If you know how to use Android Studio, you can view the log while you pey your game, and see what is happening and when..

Thanks for the reply

I do "-> MobileAdvert: Create rewarded advert video_id show: true"

And when it is loaded "+ MobileAdvert: On rewarded complete -> System: Set health to 2"

That's it. I don't think that issue can be in my code as it is super simple to understand & figure out

Is there any other way other than android studio? Because my PC is not capable enough to run it

Umm.. weird observation

I used to export my game using "advance minification".Now when I exported using "no minification", everything worked PERFECTLY

• Hi,

Last question left regarding admob. After that I am set for the beautiful journey(my all issues are solved. Actually it was a bug which will be solved in next beta)

In mobile advert, should I tick "Show on startup"? (It is just below the "test mode"). BTW I am currently aiming for android release

• Normally you should have it set yes.

(It is for GDPR/Consent for european users)

• Normally you should have it set yes.

(It is for GDPR/Consent for european users)

Super thanks for the quick reply

I was wondering that won't would it irritate the users as every time they start the app the form will be shown?

• it will only show the first time.

• it will only show the first time.

Love you 💗 💕

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)