Editor: Text Color and Change Background Color

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports 1D, 2D, 3D arrays. Import and export arrays in JSON format
  • Did Change Text Color and Change Background Color in the editor break recently?

When I click them, nothing happens... this must have to do with chromes recent gui changes.

I've also noticed in the Common Panel a new color wheel without an "OK" box, so I never quite know how to select a color.

I hope this is not just happening to me...

• Chrome's UI changed indeed.

Make sure to pick a color in the color picker (rectangle area on top) and click somewhere else in the event sheet view.

It automatically validates the color picked for me.

To see it, make sure to deselect the comment the color is applied to.

• Kyatric okay thanks that worked for Color under the Common panel. But for comments I don't even get a color picker. I right-click, select Colors.. then either text or background, when I click literally nothing happens. any ideas? are you changing color to your comments a different way?

• I reported the issue a week or so ago. Ashley said it was a Chrome issue, wait for Chrome to update.

Checked and last one worked for me.

• newt are you using C3 Stable?

I just checked Chrome and it says I'm up to date:

Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)

but still no go.

• Beta.

Seems editing comments colors is not working in stable.

• Kyatric okay thanks that worked for Color under the Common panel. But for comments I don't even get a color picker. I right-click, select Colors.. then either text or background, when I click literally nothing happens. any ideas? are you changing color to your comments a different way?

Version 83.0.4103.97 here, and I get the color picker for the comments text and background color as well. And it's working as intended. Construct 3 R203.2 beta

I have other bugs with chrome's new UI (specific keyboard keys of the numeric keypad not triggering typing in value for Animation speed in the animations editor for example; super strange only 2, 4, 6 and 8 trigger a value).

• Is the new colour picker a permanent feature for comments? It's a pain to type in the RGB values every time you want to set comments to the same colour. A set palette is much quicker to use.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A set palette is much quicker to use.

You have my vote.

Animation speed in the animations editor for example; super strange only 2, 4, 6 and 8 trigger a value.

Something with the numpad I think. The regular keyboard numbers seem to work fine.

Not real happy with Chrome lately.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)