Doubts regarding admob

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • Hi everyone,

Earlier, to add admob in my games, I simply use to generate ad codes (like for interstitial or video ad etc) and used to feed it in my app. It perfectly worked

But now some are telling me that the system has changed. First I will have to upload my app on play store. Then at Admob site I will have to feed link of my app. They will check my app and decide if app is worthy enough for admob or not. Then I will have to add ads in my game

Is it really true? Please ignore my foolishness if I said anything wrong

• Update:- It will happen in future. But I wonder how will the system work? Like first upload the app without ads,feed the link to them and then in next update add ads to the project

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, as I understand it.

At first you app will be in "limited ad serving" mode and when your app will pass all the checks it will be in "normal ad serving" mode.

Here are the checks :

- Your app must be published.

- Your app must be listed in a supported store (Amazon Appstore, OPPO App Market, Samsung Galaxy Store, VIVO App Store, and Xiaomi GetApps, and the AppStore)

- Your app must be set up correctly in adbom and linkid to a supported store.

Here is the article on Google Admob : support.google.com/admob/answer/10564477

• Thanks for the reply

• And make sure everything is in 'testing' mode until you are exporting the final version! I have been flagged because I ran one too many requests from the same device.

One more thing, if you have a little extra cash, I would recommend looking into Chadori's Iron Source Ads addon set. I have found it to be far better than using Google AdMobs.

• And make sure everything is in 'testing' mode until you are exporting the final version! I have been flagged because I ran one too many requests from the same device.

Yeah,very important advise. They are very quick in banning admob accounts

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)