Display all image points at once.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • Is there any way to make all points in the image visible? Because it is very annoying to have to keep clicking on each point to see its position in the image. It would be a good idea for the build developers to add a system to facilitate the mapping of image points!

• I'm trying to think of a scenario where showing all image points at the same time would be helpful and can't come up with anything.

• I'd love this feature personally. I use many image points on a variety of sprites for armor skins and weapon animations, over many characters.

Sometimes I need to quickly see if one image point is off compared to another, or to compare multiple image points on different animations (this is particularly tedious). Other times I need to see if I've forgotten to set an image point, and have to click through them all to find the culprit (again, tedious at the scale of animations in this project).

I think a tickbox option in the toolbar to show all, that stays enabled/disabled as you click different animations, would be really helpful.

Or even have them all always visible when in the image point tool, and move them as you like. Selecting an image point from the list would hide/dim the others.

• I'd love this feature personally. I use many image points on a variety of sprites for armor skins and weapon animations, over many characters.

Sometimes I need to quickly see if one image point is off compared to another, or to compare multiple image points on different animations (this is particularly tedious). Other times I need to see if I've forgotten to set an image point, and have to click through them all to find the culprit (again, tedious at the scale of animations in this project).

I think a tickbox option in the toolbar to show all, that stays enabled/disabled as you click different animations, would be really helpful.

Or even have them all always visible when in the image point tool, and move them as you like. Selecting an image point from the list would hide/dim the others.

There is an option to apply the same image point position to all frames of an animation, or all animations.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • True, which can be used at the start and if you have everything perfectly planned out, but it doesn't help much after that for adjustments beyond that. And that's only if the imagepoints are the same for the every animation.

Personally I just think there's not much point in having imagepoints visible one at a time. Editing them, copying them, referring back to, etc all get easier when they're all viewed at once.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)