Discount on a C2 purchase for a C3 subscriber?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
You think you can guess the character’s name?! Then let’s see how smart you are!
  • Out of curiosity, is there any discounts on a C2 purchase for a C3 subscriber?

Why you are probably thinking, well, its because of C3 limitations where plugins have not been released for C3. They might be released in the future, so its feasible that an app be written in C2, and ported over later.

I have a C3 license, but run into walls where plugins aren't available. (Eg: Pode HTML). I haven't found workarounds either.

Since you got a discount going to C3, wondered if you can get the same for C2

Just curious.

• Out of curiosity, is there any discounts on a C2 purchase for a C3 subscriber?

Why you are probably thinking, well, its because of C3 limitations where plugins have not been released for C3. They might be released in the future, so its feasible that an app be written in C2, and ported over later.

I have a C3 license, but run into walls where plugins aren't available. (Eg: Pode HTML). I haven't found workarounds either.

Since you got a discount going to C3, wondered if you can get the same for C2

Just curious.

It's doubtful, but I'm not an employee of Scirra, so who knows?

Probably best just emailing Scirra directly with this request.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm afraid there are no discounts for buying C2 for C3 subscribers.

• Once C2 is officially discontinued for receiving updates, it would be really cool if C2 was automatically included with C3 yearly subs (at the same license level as the C3 sub).

While C2 still gets updates it makes sense that it is bought separately though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)