Different performance between "Remote Preview" and APK

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I am sorry if I write something wrong, please correct me.

As per title, I am facing an issue when I export my game as debug apk.

The game consists of a platform which moves horizontally and hits a ball which moves around the screen.

The game is very simple but when I play it in remote preview everything is ok, while when I play it on my Android devices the ball lags and it doesn't move fluidly.

I've tried different layout and different export settings but the issue is still there.

I am testing the game on a Galaxy S8 and on a OnePlus Nord.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Memory usage should be low for mobile. When you are previewing on desktop it will run faster. What is the image memory usage of your project?

• If you run in to a performance problem that only affects the APK and not the browser, please file an issue with Google at crbug.com with details about the device.

• I'm having a similar problem. My game runs very well with APK signed on my old phone (android 7), but when testing on new phones (android 9/10), some just run extremely slow.

It is very strange, because in random cell phones they run well, and others extremely slow.

Is there any way to debug on these phones to identify the problem?

The APK was built by C3... Testing by remote preview, on all phones ran perfectly

• Is there any way to debug on these phones to identify the problem?

Only Google can identify this kind of problem. As I said before, if you run in to a performance problem that only affects the APK and not the browser, please file an issue with Google at crbug.com with details about the device.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)