Create game in free trial.

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hello! Can i create full game with 500+ events and all stuff in free version, and after i create a game, subscribe and publish project?

• Hello! Can i create full game with 500+ events and all stuff in free version, and after i create a game, subscribe and publish project?

Here is the comparison chart which shows what the limits of the free version are:

As can be seen, the free version is limited to 25 Events for guests and 40 Events for registered users.

Therefore the answer to your question is no - you cannot create a game with 500+ Events unless you subscribe first.

• > Hello! Can i create full game with 500+ events and all stuff in free version, and after i create a game, subscribe and publish project?

>

Here is the comparison chart which shows what the limits of the free version are:

As can be seen, the free version is limited to 25 Events for guests and 40 Events for registered users.

Therefore the answer to your question is no - you cannot create a game with 500+ Events unless you subscribe first.

the above is incorrect. you CAN make a game with 500+ events, however, you will not be able to export your project until you have a liscense. so if your question was, "well, what if i make a bunch of awesome games, and THEN get the license, publish all my games, and have a year to publish more!?" , then the answer is yes. even once your license runs out, you can continue to sell games which were published when you HAD the liscense, so if you make 1000 games now, and in a year buy the license, youd have a year to publish the 1000+ games, and you could in theory let your license expire, and continue selling those 1000+ games you exported until the day you die. no royalties. however, after your license expires, you would then again be prohibited from exporting anything with over 50 events etc, and you would lose use of tools like the visual layer editor and in editor previews, which are quite nice.

• i believe my source on that is a comment from either tom or ashley, however i dont have the link handy at the moment, if i find it ill come back and post it for you.

• the above is incorrect. you CAN make a game with 500+ events, however, you will not be able to export your project until you have a liscense. so if your question was, "well, what if i make a bunch of awesome games, and THEN get the license, publish all my games, and have a year to publish more!?" , then the answer is yes. even once your license runs out, you can continue to sell games which were published when you HAD the liscense, so if you make 1000 games now, and in a year buy the license, youd have a year to publish the 1000+ games, and you could in theory let your license expire, and continue selling those 1000+ games you exported until the day you die. no royalties. however, after your license expires, you would then again be prohibited from exporting anything with over 50 events etc, and you would lose use of tools like the visual layer editor and in editor previews, which are quite nice.

the_Shit_hawk

I am not incorrect - I think you may be confused. I doubt Tom would get something like this wrong.

It has been said that - just like with C2 - you can open any project in the free version, but are unable to save if over the free limit restrictions.

If you are creating, then you would be restricted to the free limit restrictions.

This is easy to test.

Start C3 - Add a Text Object - Set Text = "hello" : This is one Event.

Now just copy and paste. You will soon hit the free version limit and receive a pop-up message stating such.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • fair, though i do remember having far more events than allowed at one point in time, however it just didnt allow export. my apologies.

• On The Plus Side, You Could Still Create Each Level As Its Own Project, And Then Publish Free As Lvl 1 lvl2 lvl 3 etc. and after publishing them all edit them to link to eachother (browser object - open in new window) ; or even just import them all into the same project once license is aquired. either way, though im still saving for my own, i had the luxury of the free trial during game jam; and can vouch that it's worth it. personal license is $99. make some demos, throw em in the arcade. if you can get 100 unique plays, youd assume 100 people (probably more like 30-50 realistically but these are bullshit made up on the spot numbers) would be willing to pay $1 (or $0.99) to play or find out about said game, (and show their friends if its good). even if 50 people buy your game, and get new phones, and decide they still want to play, you make a return on your investment. either way, theres a free version, and as long as you have an acct its not too bothersome. youd be amazed what you can do with 5 events.

• >

> > Hello! Can i create full game with 500+ events and all stuff in free version, and after i create a game, subscribe and publish project?

> >

>

> appnaz.com Here is the comparison chart which shows what the limits of the free version are:

>

> As can be seen, the free version is limited to 25 Events for guests and 40 Events for registered users.

>

> Therefore the answer to your question is no - you cannot create a game with 500+ Events unless you subscribe first.

>

the above is incorrect. you CAN make a game with 500+ events, however, you will not be able to export your project until you have a liscense. so if your question was, "well, what if i make a bunch of awesome games, and THEN get the license, publish all my games, and have a year to publish more!?" , then the answer is yes. even once your license runs out, you can continue to sell games which were published when you HAD the liscense, so if you make 1000 games now, and in a year buy the license, youd have a year to publish the 1000+ games, and you could in theory let your license expire, and continue selling those 1000+ games you exported until the day you die. no royalties. however, after your license expires, you would then again be prohibited from exporting anything with over 50 events etc, and you would lose use of tools like the visual layer editor and in editor previews, which are quite nice.

That's right. I've tried trial version, it's ok until i try to export my project, it asks for a license.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)