Contruct 3 export to android have Encryption ?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hi,

I'm using C2 and export by cocoon.io. On the plan Gold subscribe of cocoon.io build server have Encryption for Everything on project. Someone let's me know a C3 export to android version have Encryption for Everything on Project: code, graphic or sound

• Arrgh, asset pirates be after his booty.

Sounds kinda creepy said that way....

You can minify the code on export, but encryption on everything else is pointless, and would likely make for a larger download.

• Arrgh, asset pirates be after his booty.

Sounds kinda creepy said that way....

You can minify the code on export, but encryption on everything else is pointless, and would likely make for a larger download.

Oh, that's mean C3 build server not support encryption asset...?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It doesn't have much to do with the build server, it would be done in the export.

I think some minor encryption is on the to do list, but it's not a major concern for the stated reasons, and many others such as not being a real issue for any major market.

Pirating assets is not profitable.

Its barely even a nuisance as the dissemination of ripped assets usually only leads to more publicity for the game.

• Even you need to refresh yourself with amazing music when moving within a city. But, unfortunately, most of the cars are not powered by reliable audio device that’s why you need to have the best component speakers for your cars and configure it for perfect audio results.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)