Controller Support on Steam

Not favoritedFavorited Favorited 0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Controller Support ,TouchScreen Support , Keyboard Support , Action Platformer, Lots of Animations
  • Hey everyone,

    I've got a game coming out on Steam this month and I've had lots of issues with controller support. It's hard to tell which controllers exactly are causing issues, but it seems like Xbox and Off-brand gamepads usually work ok, but playstation controllers have issues.

    I configured Steam to install GameInput with the game, which should solve some issues.

    My game also has a full key rebinding system and uses button indices to register controls.

    However, some controllers are just completely unrecognized by the game.

    I just want to better understand how controller support works with Construct 3 and what I can do to make my game as accessible as possible.

    Thanks everyone!

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 0 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 0 guests)