So I'm not reporting this as a bug because I have no idea what could be causing it, could be my computer but I doubt it as everything else is running normally. Basically, yesterday Construct 3 worked fine. Today when i started to work in it the program lags horribly. Not my game mind you, the actual C3 software lags. Things take like 15 seconds to copy paste, it can barely load layouts or event sheets, even typing things into text boxes lags significantly. The debugger hardly works as well, and if you try to mess with something in construct while the game is previewing just forget it.
Nothing changed on my computer from yesterday to today as far as I know, no windows updates or anything. The only change I've noticed in construct itself is that some of the UI for the engine seems to have changed slightly. It's a bit hard to explain but check boxes are different and in game text boxes have a slightly different feel as well, I uploaded a quick image of the check boxes below. I find it hard to believe that a minor UI change caused the entire engine to die, but like I said it's the only change I can see.
I'm running version r201. This happens in both the desktop version and the browser version of the engine. In case a dev looks at this my computer specs are also listed below. I don't know that I expect anything to be done about this, I'm mostly just curious if this is just happening to me or if other people have seen the same issues. I can work in it but needless to say its quite a hassle.
OS: Windows 10 V1903
CPU: Intel I5 3.40Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti