Construct 3: "Failed to export project" - HELP!

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hey All,

As I'm working on my first game on Construct 3, I wanted to try exporting to standalone .exe file (using nw.js of cousre) so I tried to do it as I thought it will be simple as it should.

1st try, simple export with default settings = FAILED!

2nd try, HTML export = FAILED!

Anything else I tried, I get "Failed to export project" to export message.

I'm not sure What I'm doing wrong, Can someone please guide me so I can export and test it please?

Thanks ahead!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm trying to export signed release APK for Android and I'm getting the same error as well. My last version which was back in May 24th was fine.

• I'm trying to export signed release APK for Android and I'm getting the same error as well. My last version which was back in June 24th was fine.

BTW - I forgot to mention I'm using: Release r104 stable (latest up to date stable version)

Do you also get the same error on other export options such as HTML or nw.js ?

it seems like no matter what I choose I get the fail error.

Anyone else get these errors?

• I'm using the same version. Xcode project for iOS export is working for me though.

• I just tested it with the latest Beta and it works, I think it's something about the online part that construct 3 is relay on.

I didn't realize it's doing it online than I need to download, so basically I'm not even sure if I'll work offline (which is needed in my case) to be online if I want to export nwjs.

I will try again later with the stable, if I'm guessing right... if there are no issues on the online server or however it works, it should work but still... to be up to an online server for exporting may give me troubles when I'll be offline later on in most of the time that I can work on the game. :(

• Hello;

I get the failed to export error for HTML5 sometimes. I have never figured out why, but (in the age-old tradition) if I reboot my machine and try again it works--sometimes.

yours

Winkr7

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)