Color distortion of sprites in preview.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
HSV RGB Color Picker and Converter for Construct 3
  • Hello, I drew an animation in the built-in image editor.

On the stage, the sprite is displayed correctly.

But, when previewing the scene, there is a distortion of colors.

Please tell me how to solve this problem

Здравствуйте, я нарисовал анимацию в встроенном редакторе изображении.

На сцене спрайт отображается правильно.

Но, при предварительном просмотре сцены наблюдается искажение цветов.

Подскажите пожалуйста как решить данную проблему

• Where are the colors distorted? I do not see. Perhaps you just look at the object from a different angle (i.e. the color at the top of the screen is always different from the same color at the bottom of the screen).

Well, the question must be asked in English, at least in Google or Yandex translator, otherwise you will not get help.

А где цвета искажаются? Я не вижу. Возможно просто под разным углом смотришь на объект (т.е цвет вверху экрана всегда отличается от того же цвета внизу экрана).

Ну и вопрос нужно задавать на английском, как минимум в гугл или яндекс переводччике, иначе помощи не дождетесь.

• See these sprites before the scene starts.

And so they are displayed when the scene starts.

If you look closely, you can see the distortion of the colors of the pixels. (for example: purple spots on the legs.)

• There is a Sampling property in the project settings. You can change the type of texture filtering in it. Try to changing that.

В настройках проекта есть свойство Sampling. В нем можно изменить тип фильтрации текстур. Попробовать поменять на билейную или ближайшую.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Folks, this is an English-language forum so you should be posting in English.

I have added translations, but you'll need to post in English from now on or risk the thread being locked.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)