Can't open any projects.. Failed to refresh Google Drive file list

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Why is this happening?

I logged in/out of Google it didn't fix it. Nothing works. I hit 'Refresh' and nothing happens.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Has this happened to anyone else? I can't get Construct to see Google Drive. Not sure what happened but this is crazy, it won't even come up with a login.

I connected Dropbox so I could at least still use Construct, but all my projects are in Google Drive.

• Nepeo any ideas? I'm using the stable build. It won't even let me pick a different Google account.

• I've been using Google Cloud without any issues. I'm guessing you tried clearing your browser's cache and logging out and then back into the editor?

• I still cannot use Google Drive from Construct, its completely broken. I can change to DropBox but Google Drive is my current workflow. Would love to know how to fix this since it seems to not be happening to other people.

• It looks like the Google Drive servers are refusing to respond. It's hard to say more from this information alone. As ever, the best place to start is press F12 and look for errors in the browser console.

• Ashley does this help? I'm not entirely sure what I am supposed to be looking for..

• Ashley I should also add that I use my school Google-ID and I noticed where it says "domain admins have disabled Drive apps". Could this have something to do with the school? Could they have inadvertently restricted access somehow?

• This is all to do with Google's servers and their services, so I can't help you much. The 403 error code means "Forbidden", so it looks like a problem with permission. The error message seems to mention the "domain administrator", so try talking to them if that's applicable.

• This is all to do with Google's servers and their services, so I can't help you much. The 403 error code means "Forbidden", so it looks like a problem with permission. The error message seems to mention the "domain administrator", so try talking to them if that's applicable.

this is due that any file being saved to G-drive is being flagged for abuse. This is concerning with terms and services of google new policy and sharing is automatically disabled and hence the message. review of Terms of Service may help to correct the issue.

• yup that is what happened. there was a new Google policy and sharing was disabled.

although now I started using Dropbox and I like it a lot better, but I still need to use Drive for team/group stuff.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)