Can't open the project. What to do?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Today tried to open one of my projects, but cant't

got Failed to open project. Check it is a valid Construct 3 single-file (.c3p) project message

and this error and warnings in the browser console

main.js:1958 [SDK] SetSupportedRuntimes() is deprecated and no longer has any effect SetSupportedRuntimes main.js:1958 main.js:726 [Project] Exception opening: Error: name already in object class namespace at new d (/r275/projectResources.js:531) at Function.xa.j (/r275/main.js:938) at Function.bD (/r275/projectResources.js:538) at d.fQ (/r275/projectResources.js:592) at d.fQ (/r275/projectResources.js:620) at Function.fpc (/r275/projectResources.js:621) at async Promise.all (/r275/index 8) at async d.ALb (/r275/projectResources.js:626) at async d.ILb (/r275/projectResources.js:1583) at async Object.CCG.en (/r275/main.js:704)

what I cant to do to try to open it?

• Go back to a recent backup.

If you can reproduce what caused the problem in the first place, please file an issue following all the guidelines.

• No backups, the last backup was a long time ago. then I reinstall construct and forgot to enable backups

and I didn't know how it is happened

today, decided to open the game that I did 2 weeks ago, and bah...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok, got it

related to the update of the 3D object plugin.

will ask in the 3Dobject topic

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)