I'm seriously angry because I've spent 1 week trying to find a bug in my project which resulted in black screen. In debug mode it was all loaded, but nothing was showing.
After 1 week I've gave up and tried another project, the same happened. Now that I had a clue about what was causing all of this, my project now fail to load every time.
So, I find out we have a really serious problem about the new built in function when you start to copy functions from one project to another. It results in invalid functions calls and somehow is blocking the entire game to load, but this time I can't even start my project.
I genuinely expect a quick solution to my problem. It's an absurd. I've so little time to work on my projects and now, in the middle of the weekend, I can't do sh**t because a project breaking problem like that is in the stable release.
And before start with ceticism and say I'm using loops wrong or whatever, I can provide the project for a quick solution, just tell me how, please.