can't buy a month?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • I wanted to grab a month of the full version to see if it's worth switching over. Figured this was doable as on the pricing page it mentions paying per month. But when I go to buy, it's only giving me the option to pay for a year. A bit much for something that I only want to test out for now without the limitations of the trial version.

Am I missing something or are year long purchases the only option?

• Yes, the full year is the only option.

• Hmmm, bugger.

Wanted to try out the array editor and live preview before paying for a year.

Anyone willing to say if these features are worth the upgrade (and any other reasons that might be worth it while we're here)?

Cheers

• Remote preview was the other one I wanted to have a look at.

I'll probably upgrade anyway, but goddammit Scirra, why block the best new features in the trial of C3? These are the things that people coming from C2 are going to want to try out. I can't even find a decent set of YouTube videos showcasing this stuff.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We have a decent Construct 3 Manual which is enough to educate us. The Remote Preview is quite straightforward. You preview from one computer to another device, let it be a PC, Mobile or a tablet.

Reference

construct.net/en/blogs/construct-official-blog-1/introducing-remote-preview-877

• if u have a c2 license u can use it i think not sure if the offer is still available to get a 50% discount off the 1st year of C3 purchase. that helps a lot if u dont have the full amount.

• We have a decent Construct 3 Manual which is enough to educate us. The Remote Preview is quite straightforward. You preview from one computer to another device, let it be a PC, Mobile or a tablet.

Reference

https://www.construct.net/en/blogs/construct-official-blog-1/introducing-remote-preview-877

The manual is fine for self-education, but sometimes it's nice to see things running in a real world setting and not just in theory.

Anyway, I upgraded to a C3 account and am glad I did. The three features I mentioned in the original posts are all amazing, I'm just not sure why Scirra don't either release some marketing videos to show this stuff in action or enable them in the trial version as they're pretty massive improvements over C2 imo.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)