Can't make Ads work

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Hello! Can someone who managed to introduce ads in the game please help me with this. It seems I can't make it work. When I try with MobileAdvet it either doesn't show anything or it shows the test ads, even if I unchecked the Test Mode box. If I use Enhance it works fine, but it messes up with Google Play services, which makes it equally useless. Using MobileAdvert my code is:

(System) On start of layout -> (MobileAdvert) Create banner advert "banner" size: Smart portrait show: false

(MobileAdvert) On configuration complete

...(MobileAdvert) is banner loaded -> (MobileAdvert) Show the current banner advert

I am trying for more than 2 weeks and still can't make it work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• I could never get the "On configuration Complete" to trigger as true even though the app ID has been set. I started using the "Is configured" event instead and it started triggering.

• I could never get the "On configuration Complete" to trigger as true even though the app ID has been set. I started using the "Is configured" event instead and it started triggering.

Hello! Thank you for your reply. I did some debugging and indeed "On configuration Complete" was not triggering. I replace it with "Is configured" and this one is working. However, it seems that "Is banner loaded" is not triggering either. Was that working fine for you? Or how did you get around that?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I could never get the "On configuration Complete" to trigger as true even though the app ID has been set. I started using the "Is configured" event instead and it started triggering.

>

Hello! Thank you for your reply. I did some debugging and indeed "On configuration Complete" was not triggering. I replace it with "Is configured" and this one is working. However, it seems that "Is banner loaded" is not triggering either. Was that working fine for you? Or how did you get around that?

For my interstitial and reward ads I use "Is interstital Ready" and "Is Video Ready". Try using "Is Banner Ready".

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)