Thank you for your time in helping me with this problem.
yes you are right,and I have got it working,it seems C3 runtime does not like includes that are in a group.
So after some alterations I got my game to run ,but I must admit that there are some glitches,while running my game in C3 runtime,that are fine in C2 runtime in construct 2.
And at the moment my game runs great within C2 but in C3 the frame rate drops horribly.
So for me Construct 2 is the way to go,and I feel I have just wasted 79 GBP.
Maybe in the near future this will be all ironed out and Construct 3 will be the engine of my choice.
Many Thanks again for your help