How is C3 Mobile wise compared to C2 now?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Been using C2 and cocoon.io for over 3-4 years and its been working great, however.... due to the lack of support from cocoon I havent been able to create gdpr compliance for many of my updated games.

How is C3 for android & ios? does the C3 admob plugin work fine for everyone? Does it include the gdpr consent form? How is compatibility for android 8.0 and android 9? And finally is it a direct cordova exportor for android?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • .... due to the lack of support from cocoon I havent been able to create gdpr compliance for many of my updated games.

they are not supposed to give u support for the gdpr compliance form you want to build for your own business.

as for the compatibility, i only tested for 5 to 7 and worked good for me. it's just better than C2 that's all i can say. but you won't have the same custom community plugins, you might find others that are similar to older ones but you will be missing a lot of r0j0s plugins and other good stuff.

no doesn't include the gdpr consent form, it will never do that, as the gdpr consent isn't the same for everyone.

yes the exporter you can directly compile with C3. signed and unsigned.

Edit:

• > .... due to the lack of support from cocoon I havent been able to create gdpr compliance for many of my updated games.

>

they are not supposed to give u support for the gdpr compliance form you want to build for your own business.

as for the compatibility, i only tested for 5 to 7 and worked good for me. it's just better than C2 that's all i can say. but you won't have the same custom community plugins, you might find others that are similar to older ones but you will be missing a lot of r0j0s plugins and other good stuff.

no doesn't include the gdpr consent form, it will never do that, as the gdpr consent isn't the same for everyone.

yes the exporter you can directly compile with C3. signed and unsigned.

Edit:

Admob has a consent sdk for their latest sdk. I was asking if we can enable and disable the consent sdk or not.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)