C3 Gamepad Plugin

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • hi,

i need to know if the C3 gampead plugin api's are the same used for C2, or i f they are updated with more compatibility

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • As mentioned in the other topic, there is only one gamepad html5 API provided by browsers. Likely the c3 plugin uses the same code as the c2 one. If there are compatibility issues with a controller a bug report is probably the best way to improve it.

• As mentioned in the other topic, there is only one gamepad html5 API provided by browsers. Likely the c3 plugin uses the same code as the c2 one. If there are compatibility issues with a controller a bug report is probably the best way to improve it.

ok, i was hoping that maybe with the new version some api's / plugins had been revisited but I'm realizing that C3 is dragging all C2 limitations in this sense

• There was no reason to rewrite the gamepad plugin from scratch as I understand it it works well most of the time. Also it makes sense to pull most things over from c2 to c3 since one of their goals was the ability to be able to import c2 projects into c3.

Anyways if there's an issue with the plugin with a certain controller then a bug report would be a good start to improve that. Likely the plugin works perfect with the controllers tested with so maybe there were edge cases with others.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)