C3 build service - Constantly unable to connect

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • Im having constant failures to connect with the C3 build service.

I export my project for iOS (xcode project) > My project uploads > I get a message saying 'waiting to build' > then a constant loop of 'lost connection' / 'connection restored' for about 10 - 15 minutes until finally I get an error message saying 'Build Failed. Unable to Connect to Server'.

This has been happening all day. I had 2 successful builds first thing in the morning, then about 10+ failed attempts since.

This is making it impossible for me to get any work done, Im just wasting time. Can something be done with the build server Ashley , Tom?

Or is it just a case of too many people using it at once or something?

Whats really annoying is that once you get that initial 'waiting to build' error, thats it. I will inevitably have to wait 10 - 15m until I get the error message before I can try to export again?

EDIT

I just found that exports for iOS > Cordova project work quickly, so the problem is only with exporting for iOS > xcode project?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ashley can you please respond to this. This issue has me at a stand still.

• Nepeo maintains the build server, so that's who to tag for any such issues. Please report any issues to the bug tracker. It looks like it's already being worked on: https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/1481

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)