I got crazy this evening and a bit scared because on my project I was no longer able to run a debug layout.
Actually it was completely unresponsive and any variables into the debug page were apparently frozen.
Normal run was working correctly. So?
I've excluded a Chrome cache issue and I started to think to a corrupted file.
Lucky me I have stared since the beginning to use Google Drive and automatic save of the project.
But previous Gdrive stored version were affected by the same problem.
Finally an 3 days ago version was working using debug layout.
Oh my God... I've lost 3 days of work...
Before start from the beginning I have looked at the first old version with the problem.
What I have found was that the problem was caused by a stupid function where disabled but not the call of that function was executed into the "on start of layout"
Well, now that I started to breath again I would like to understand if it is possible to avoid with a message forgetting a stupid thing like this.
Just to show the problem please have a look at this example:
if you run this in debug layout you'll get a blank screen. It works if you run this normally.
Thank to anyone agreed with a like this should be solved.