C3 android app not compatible with a device

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • It could be my mistake but I would share this and have your opinion.

I'm making some tests using Google Play Console to publish an internal test app and I've seen on Google Play Console that both Samsung S7 (Android 8.0) and S6 (Android 7.0) devices are compatible with the app but when I try to download the app on the S6 device Google Play says it is not compatible. On S7 devices works perfectly.

Just to be sure that the problem is not caused by my app configuration, I've created an empty project and exported it as an Android App Bundles using the following configuration:

the minimum version used is Android 5.1 so I expect that is compatible with Samsung S6 as well, but it is not.

Just to give you a complete overview of the faced problems, let me say that when I initially released the app, Google Play Console was saying that the S6 was NOT supported. It showed me it was supported after some hours. Is that possible?

Any idea of what can cause this behavior?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just to give an update in case someone else got this issue.

I opened a ticket with Google Play and after ten days during which the ticket has been escalated internally, the issue disappeared.

At the moment I didn't receive a confirmation from Google but in case you face a similar problem I recommend you contact Google Play support.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)