Can I Buy Construct3 License with UPI Payment method?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Angry Zombies - HTML5 Game (Construct 2 & Construct3)
  • I want to buy a Construct3 personal license, but there is a credit or debit card required. And I don't have a credit card or debit card which supports international transactions.

Is there any way to buy a Personal license with UPI?

I hope someone from construct3 Team will help me.

• Hi,

I think there is no UPI payment method brother. Are you from India?. If so It's not a big deal getting an International debit card from bank. And you can make payment through Paypal by using that debit card. But I'm not sure that all the International cards of all banks will work with Paypal because in my case three years back when I tried to purchase 'construct 3' I have account in Federal Bank and SBI. First I tried Federal bank card but that's not worked with paypal. I have contacted so many times but no solution from the bank side after that I tried SBI platinum debit card. it works well with paypal no issues. Now I'm using SBI global visa card.

If you are not interested to go to the bank branch I think there is an alternate option you can open a digital bank account and also you can apply for a 'Virtual debit card'. Hope it will work

• I have a bank account in Bank of Baroda and have Visa Platinum virtual debit card but still, I am not able to make payment through Paypal or directly via card. Now I think, I have to make payment from my friend's PayPal account.

Thanks for your reply.

• I am able to pay using sbi debit card & yes bank debit card. It is very much straight forward. I have to just add card details & it works

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I am able to pay using sbi debit card & yes bank debit card. It is very much straight forward. I have to just add card details & it works

And BTW welcome to Construct 3 family

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)