now we can build for android with native performance

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • hi

as you may know the chromium from version 60+ use webassembly and after test a little complex game on it (compare version 53 and +60)

you can see performance is really good (with a game which use more than 1000 sprites (particles are included))

chromium version 53 : -30 frame

chromium version 60+ : 60 frame !!

but the bad news : crosswalk does not upgrading anymore !

but i find this link : https://github.com/tenta-browser/crossw ... hromium_64

as you can see its using chromium 64 crosswalk but i really don't know how to use it

if anybody can solve this,he/she really solve every problem we have with construct ! (in android performance, since ios is already ok!)

since probably ashley will come here and say why using crosswalk , i want to use crosswalk because :

1. its stable: webview can broke my game if new update change something

2. it's embedded in my project so users don't have to update some other service to use my app

__

another question : if nobody can find how to use that link say to me how to check webview version.

thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Anything new on this ?

I wanted to try it but it can't be opened in Android Studio, and I do not find any explanation anywhere on how to use it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)